What is NeuroKinetic Therapy?
NeuroKinetic Therapy utilizes manual muscle testing to assess dysfunctions of the coordination system of the brain resulting from overuse, under use, repetitive stress, postural stress, acute injury, etc.
Most musculoskeletal pain is caused by the imbalances of muscles firing incorrectly in which some muscles are overactive, while others fire late or the brain isn't following a clear pathway making those muscles underactive. NeuroKinetic Therapy works by communicating with the motor control center of the brain resulting in immediate correction of neuromuscular imbalances.
What benefits can I get from NeuroKinetic Therapy?
- Achieves faster, and longer lasting pain relief
- Fixes dysfunctional patterns from past injuries
- Finds the source of the problem through muscle testing
- Enhances athletic performance
- Improves range of motion
- Increases energy levels
- Improves muscle coordination
- Increases strength and stamina